This burger can easily be served up in a casual atmosphere such as a barbecue, but special enough to save for a celebration or event. No matter when you cook up this amazing keto-friendly meal, low carb you are sure to appreciate the incredible flavor down to the very last bite. Bacon Lamb Burgers With Fried Onions – You must try this recipes.
First, we need to discuss the burger itself. The deliciously seasoned burger is packed full of your favorite spices like garlic powder and parsley. The lamb meat has a totally different flavor than regular burger so you’ll definitely feel like you are spoiling your taste buds a little bit. Couple the meaty flavors with the balsamic-infused onion and you have a meal that is loaded with amazing flavor and satisfying texture.
This low carb option is a real winner, but remember to skip the bun. This burger is more than enough to sink your teeth into so you won’t even miss the bread. Who needs all of those useless carbs anyway? Treat yourself to a filling burger that doesn’t compromise your keto diet.
If you’re in the mood for a juicy burger then, by all means, try this low carb Bacon Lamb Burgers with Fried Onions. Low carb doesn’t mean you are ever deprived of amazing taste and this recipe proves it. Try this dish for yourself to see just how satisfying it is!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Bacon Lamb Burgers With Fried Onions, you can try similar recipes:
- Mug Muffin With Bacon, Cheese & Mushrooms
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
- Keto Bacon Meatloaf – Low Carb Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped And Cheese Stuffed Burgers – Keto Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Keto Pizza
Bacon Lamb Burgers With Fried OnionsCourse: Main DishesCuisine: Ketogenic
3 slices bacon (uncooked)
1 pound ground lamb
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 medium onion (sliced thin)
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Drain the bacon on a paper towel then chop – reserve the bacon grease from the skillet.
- Combine the ground lamb, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix in the chopped bacon and combine by hand then shape into four even-sized patties.
- Reheat the bacon fat in the skillet then add the burgers.
- Cook for 4 minutes then flip the burgers and add the onions to the skillet.
- Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes until the onions are browned and the lamb is cooked through, or to your liking.
- Remove the burgers to plates and turn off the heat on the skillet.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, scraping up the browned bits from the pan and stirring in the onions.
- Spoon the onions over the burgers to serve.
- Delicious and fluffy low-carb & paleo-friendly bread goes great with burgers. Recipe: https://tipsabout.life/best-keto-buns-recipe/
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.