Is there anything better than a delicious bakery-style blueberry muffin? Ultra moist almond flour blueberry muffins from scratch are quick ,and easy to make! This low carb paleo blueberry muffins recipe takes just 30 minutes. Blueberry Muffins With Almond Flour – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener)
- 1 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional, but recommended)
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted; can also use butter)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 3 large Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with 12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/another source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.