The carrot cake is an amazing combination of aromatic spices and chilled cheese frosting. This recipe gets you a scrumptious, moist, soft low-carb cake that is sample for satiating 2 persons. It is a gluten-free dessert that you can enjoy at any time of the day. Carrot Keto Cake – You must try this recipe.
It is one of our favorite low carb cakes that we’ve ever made simply because it reminds us of regular carrot cake! Make this cake with its delicious cream cheese frosting and you’ll see why.
If your on a keto diet, you can definitely enjoy a slice of this delicious keto carrot cake! We must remember that Keto is a metabolic state, not an ingredient. If you can fit a particular food into your daily carb count and remain in ketosis, then it is okay for your keto diet. This recipe does include carrots (of course) and if it fits in your macros, enjoy a slice or two and don’t feel guilty about it!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like White Carrot Keto Cake, you can try similar recipes:
- White Chocolate And Raspberry Keto Cake
- Keto Classic Chocolate Cake Donuts
- Keto Nutella Mug Cake
- Best Keto Chocolate Cake
- Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Mousse Cake
Carrot Keto CakeCourse: DessertsCuisine: Ketogenic
A simple Keto Carrot Cake that’s unbelievably moist, perfectly spiced, with an ultra-creamy cream cheese frosting!
- Carrot Cake:
100 grams carrot (grated/shredded)
75 grams almond flour or ground almonds
10 grams walnuts (crushed)
2 tablespoons butter (melted)
2 tablespoons erythritol (powdered)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon double cream or heavy cream
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice or mixed spice
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
2 tablespoons cream cheese (full fat)
[Optional] 1 teaspoon erythritol (powdered)
- Take a bowl and mix all dry ingredients i.e. almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, erythritol, pumpkin spice, and walnuts in it.
- Now add the remaining ingredients i.e. butter, carrot, egg, and heavy cream to the bowl and mix thoroughly until you get a smooth batter.
- Take a microwave-safe glass bowl or 2 ramekins and grease using melted butter.
- Pour the carrot cake batter accordingly in the glass bowl or ramekins and microwave for about 5 minutes at 800W or 6 minutes at 700W.
- Take the keto carrot cake out of the microwave and add the cream cheese frosting.
- Before serving, add some more crushed walnuts and grated carrot.
- If you don’t have mixed/pumpkin spice, mix:
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- If you wish to make the cake eggless then replace the egg with 1 tablespoon of double or heavy cream.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.