Looking for something to satisfy your bread cravings? These biscuits are so buttery and fluffy, and can be eaten on the side of just about any meal. Cheddar Dill Keto Biscuits – You must try this recipes.
The key to the tender and fluffy texture is the use of full fat sour cream. I actually tried a few different variations, but sour cream was my favorite.
However, if you don’t have any sour cream in the house, you can also use cream cheese or plain greek yogurt.
Cream cheese requires a little extra work because you need to soften and beat the cream cheese so that it blends easily into the batter. You will also have a stronger cheese flavor in the biscuits.
Plain Greek yogurt will reduce the fat content of these biscuits. It still keeps the biscuits moist, but they aren’t quite as rich as the sour cream or cream cheese versions.
The recipe today is for savory cheese biscuits. But you can easily make variations by adding herbs (rosemary, chives, thyme, parsley are all great options) to the batter or swapping the cheddar cheese for a different chees.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Cheddar Dill Keto Biscuits, you can try similar recipes:
- Cheesy Keto Biscuits
- Sausage Pancake Muffins
- Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Jalapeno And Cheddar Cauliflower Muffins – Keto Recipe
Cheddar Dill Keto BiscuitsCourse: Side Dishes & SoupsCuisine: Ketogenic
Looking for something to satisfy your bread cravings? These biscuits are so buttery and fluffy, and can be eaten on the side of just about any meal.
115 g cream cheese (4 oz)
1 large egg
1 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp onion salt
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (115 g / 4 oz)
1 1/2 cups almond flour (145 g/ 5.1 oz)
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- Preheat the oven to 177 °C/ 350 °F. In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
- Add the dill, onion salt, Italian seasoning and garlic. Use a rubber spatula to mix the seasonings into the cream mixture or place in a mixer and process until well combined.
- Add the cheddar cheese, almond flour, heavy cream and water. Using a mixer on low speed, mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 8 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan (or silicon muffin pan). Bake for 20 minutes.
- It’s best to bake these in a muffin pan because the batter is very wet and will spread out too much if you try to bake them free form on a baking sheet.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.