This Chicken Alfredo Low Carb Pizza is a quick and easy healthy recipe prepared with almond flour, mozzarella, bacon, and spinach. This post includes step by step instructions on how to make the best crust with little to no carbs! Chicken Alfredo Low Carb Pizza – You must try this recipe.
To make the low carb pizza crust, you’ll melt the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in the microwave, stir in the almond flour and egg, and then roll the dough out between a couple of pieces of parchment paper. Parbake the crust for 10 minutes.
Be sure to bake the crust on parchment paper or it will stick to your pan.
This is called a fathead pizza crust and it’s probably the easiest pizza crust out there – plus, my kids like it better than traditional crust!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Chicken Alfredo Low Carb Pizza, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Low Carb Pizza Bites
- Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Pepperoni Pizza Keto Muffins
- Best Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust
- Fat Head Pizza With Pepperoni And Jalapeños – Keto Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Low Carb PizzaCourse: Main DishesCuisine: Ketogenic
This Alfredo pizza is packing so much flavor and it’s simple enough to make for a weeknight too.
- For the crust:
2 cups shredded mozzarella
2 tablespoons cream cheese
¾ cup almond flour
- For the Alfredo sauce:
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons butter
1 ounce cream cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- For assembling:
2 cups Mozzarella cheese
1 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine and return to microwave until cheese has melted, about 30 more seconds.
- Stir in the almond flour and egg to combine.
- Place the dough on a large sheet of parchment paper. Top with a second sheet of parchment.
- Roll the dough out into a 12-inch diameter circle.
- Remove the top piece of parchment and transfer the bottom sheet with the dough on it to a pizza pan.
Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is lightly golden.
- To make the Alfredo sauce:
- While the crust is baking, add the cream, butter, cream cheese, and garlic to a small saucepan over medium heat until butter and cream cheese are melted.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- To assemble:
- Spread the Alfredo sauce evenly over the pizza crust.
- Top with 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add the chicken and spinach and top with the remaining mozzarella.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let set 2 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Use jarred Alfredo sauce to keep this extra easy, but be sure to check the carb count as they can contain hidden carbs. You can prepare the alfredo sauce while waiting for the pizza crust to be baked.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Leave a Reply