Stuffed shells full of ricotta and shredded chicken all covered in creamy alfredo sauce and cheese! Such a delicious dinner or lunch!
- 1 lb. jumbo pasta shells
- 2 c. Shredded chicken
- 1 c. ricotta
- 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook jumbo pasta shells according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan, and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Make sauce: In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes, then add cream cheese and whisk until completely combined. Stir in milk, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan, and bring to a simmer. Season with more salt and pepper. Let thicken over low heat, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a baking dish, spread a layer of sauce. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish. Spoon more sauce all over shells.
- Bake until warmed through and bubbly, 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.