We love Chinese food! Our cauliflower pork fried rice has all of the flavor, taste, and texture of restaurant fried rice without the carbs. A keto friendly paleo pork fried rice recipe that’s much healthier than the traditional take-out. Chinese Keto Cauliflower Pork Fried Rice – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup pork cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup green beans chopped
- 2 small baby carrots chopped
- 4 cups cauliflower rice pre-cooked
- 1/4 cup tamari coconut aminos for AIP
- 1 piece green onion sliced (optional)
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet or wok. Add beaten egg. Cook and scramble until cooked. Remove cooked egg from pan and set aside.
- Add additional 2 tablespoons oil to pan. Stir fry ginger and garlic for a minute or two until fragrant. Add in pork, green beans, and baby carrots. Sauté for for 2-5 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower rice and tamari. Cook and stir for 5-6 minutes. Toss in egg and stir-fry for an additional minute.
- Serve hot with sliced green onion as garnish if desired.
It’s best to scramble the egg into small pieces so it’s spread evenly about the cauliflower rice.
Other leftover cooked meat can be used in place of pork. Chicken or turkey works great in the recipe.
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.