This chocolate avocado keto ice cream is not only super chocolatey, no churn, and delicious, but is healthy for you! Yes, meet your new favorite go-to treat: dairy free keto chocolate avocado ice cream. Chocolate Avocado Keto Ice Cream – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Churn Time 30 mins
Total Time 10 mins
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 cup coconut milk from carton
- 1/2 cup coconut cream solid part of canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/3 cup allulose powdered sweetener or inulin
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In food processor, process all ingredients together until smooth.
- Process in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- (My ice cream was finished in about 30 minutes)
- Store leftovers in the freezer and allow to thaw 15-30 minutes before scooping.
- The sugar grams from the allulose are non-impacting so they can be subtracted from the total carbs.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 11 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Lisa, Photo Credit: Dusan Zidar
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.