Sweet, crunchy and portable, these keto no bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat. A quick and easy low carb cookie recipe that is sure to be spouse and kid approved. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies – You must try this recipe.
So why not take out the baking altogether! No bake cookies and cheesecakes are some of our favorite desserts to make. They are quick to make and always turn out right because you don’t have use the finicky oven that can be too hot or not hot enough and throw off the entire baked result!
No bake cookies also always include a nut butter for binding which makes them high in fat and incredibly delicious. Additionally, you can change up the fillings once you have your creamy base, such as nuts, coconut flakes, seeds and chocolate chips!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cookies, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Tagalong Cookies
- Keto No Bake Cookies
- Bacon Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Butter Keto Cookies
- Keto Chocolate And Pecan Cookies And Benefits Of Soaking Nuts – Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto CookiesCourse: DessertsCuisine: Ketogenic
A quick and easy low carb cookie recipe that is sure to be spouse and kid-approved.
¼ cup creamy thick natural peanut butter
¼ cup creamy thick natural almond butter
3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons confectioners erythritol, more to taste
¾ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond butter, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder. and erythritol. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the coconut. Mix until it is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Drop 1 1/2 to 2 inch spoonfuls (10 total) onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store extras in the freezer until ready to eat.
- If using a granulated sweetener add it to the butter when microwaving to melt.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.