The combination satisfies any craving for a decadent chocolaty dessert. Chocolate Silk Keto Pie is easy enough to prepare for a family meal, but it also makes a perfect dessert for celebrations and holidays. Chocolate Silk Keto Pie – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
It’s the kind of dessert everyone loves and a recipe your guests will be asking for. What makes it even better for entertaining is that it can prepared ahead of time. Make it the day before and you don’t have to think about dessert on the day of a party. Just be sure to give it at least three hours to refrigerate before serving.
This makes a total of 10 servings of Keto Chocolate Silk Pie. Each serving comes out to be 448.7 Calories, 43.59g Fats, 5.88g Net Carbs, and 9.48g Protein.
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. butter, for greasing the pan
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp. granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, for whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously butter a 9” pie pan with 1 tsp. butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt and 1/3 cup stevia/erythritol blend. Using a whisk, blend the dry ingredients together.
- Add butter to dry ingredients. Using a pastry blender, whisk or a fork, cut the butter into dry ingredients until the mixture forms into coarse crumbs.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and stir until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared pan and spread out the dough using your fingers until it evenly covers the bottom and sides of the pan. Wetting your hands with cold water can help prevent the dough from sticking to your fingers. Flute edges if desired. Using a fork, poke holes in the bottom and sides of crust to prevent bubbles from forming as it bakes.
- Place crust in the oven and bake for 11 minutes. Remove crust from the oven and loosely cover edges with foil. Return it to oven for 5 to 8 more minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown. Allow the crust to cool completely before filling.
- To prepare the filling, place cream cheese, sour cream, butter, vanilla extract, ½ cup stevia/erythritol blend and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
- Using a mixer on low speed, blend ingredients to combine, then increase to high speed and beat until fluffy.
- Place the whipping cream in a separate small bowl. Using clean mixer beaters, whip the cream on high speed until soft peaks for. Add the 2 tsp. sweetener and 1 tsp. vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Add remaining whipped cream mixture and fold it in gently. The idea is to blend the two mixtures together without breaking the bubbles in the cream.
- Scoop the filling into the crust and smooth the top with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate your keto chocolate silk pie for at least 3 hours before serving.
|Keto Chocolate Silk Pie||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 ½ cups (168 g) almond flour||1020||90||30||18||12||36|
|½ teaspoon baking powder||1||0||0.64||0||0.64||0|
|1/8 teaspoon. salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1/3 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7 tablespoons butter||712||80.62||0.06||0||0.06||0.84|
|1 medium egg||63||4.18||0.32||0||0.32||5.53|
|2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract||30||0.01||1.33||0||1.33||0.01|
|1 teaspoon butter, for greasing the pan||34||3.8||0||0||0||0.04|
|16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature||1588||156.22||25.04||0||25.04||27.9|
|4 tablespoons sour cream||95||9.29||2.22||0||2.22||9.29|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract||37||0.01||1.64||0||1.64||0.01|
|½ cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|½ cup cocoa powder||98||5.89||24.9||15.9||9||8.43|
|1 cup whipping cream||809||85.87||6.52||0||6.52||6.76|
|2 teaspoons granulated stevia/erythritol blend||0||0||0||0||0||0|