These keto lime bars are a tangy treat sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Keep refrigerated. Garnish each piece with a small lime wedge, if desired. Coconut Lime Keto Bars – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 50 minutes
Servings 12 serving
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 1/4 cup low-calorie natural sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low-calorie natural powdered sweetener
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tablespoon lime zest, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Combine almond flour, sweetener, coconut flour, lime zest, and salt in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cut in butter with a fork until combined and no lumps remain. Press crust mixture down into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk lime juice, coconut milk, sweetener, butter, and zest in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Mix until sweetener is dissolved; do not let boil. Add beaten eggs slowly, a little at a time, whisking constantly until mixture is foamy and airy and starts to thicken, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove filling mixture from heat and spread evenly over the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set in the middle, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Toast shredded coconut in a small skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle coconut and lime zest topping over the bars. Let cool and refrigerate completely before cutting into bars.
- Cook’s Notes:
- You can use granular sweetener in the filling mixture, though I prefer the powdered version since it dissolves better. You can pulse granular sweetener in a blender or food processor to achieve a powdered consistency. For a sweeter bar, add an additional 1/4 cup of sweetener to the filling mixture.
- For 1 cup of lime juice, you will need approximately 8 limes.
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.