Craving some Southern fried chicken, but can’t have traditional KFC on Keto? This recipe is low carb and tastes better than any chicken you have tried, trust us! Our secret ingredient will have you making these again and again! Copycat Keto KFC Chicken – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
yield: 4 SERVINGS prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 16 MINUTES total time: 26 MINUTES
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups pork rind breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- 1/2 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tbsp dried mustard
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Place chicken thighs in a mixing bowl and add heavy whipping cream; stir until all pieces are evenly coated with cream
- Set chicken aside to “soak”
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the pork rind breadcrumbs and all spices; mix well
- Using a fork or set of tongs, dip chicken thighs into the breadcrumb mixture and coat thickly and evenly
- Set your air fryer to 390°F for 16 minutes
- Alternatively, you can bake it in the oven on a baking sheet for 30 – 35 minutes at 400°
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, being careful not to crowd them; only place what will fit easily in the basket!
- Let the air fryer work its magic and gobble down!
Serving Size 2 thighs
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 24g
Recipe By Logan
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.