This is a Creamy cheesecake with a delicious crust and the perfect blend of bright citrus and sweet and tangy cranberries. A show-stopping dessert is worthy of the holiday table. Mini Cranberry Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes are the way to go this Holiday! Simple, easy to make, and packed with seasonal flavors, these decadent little desserts will be the star of your holiday table! Better yet, no one will ever know they are keto or low carb, so serve them up and bask in the compliments! 6 net carbs per serving!
Prep Time 15 mins, Cook Time 20 mins, Total Time 35 mins.
Course: Dessert Servings: 12 servings Calories: 144kcal
For the Crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- Pinch salt
- 2 T Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp. salted butter melted
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
For the Filling:
- 16 oz. packages cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. fresh orange zest
For the Cranberry Compote:
- 12 oz. bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 pieces orange peel inch wide by 4 inches long
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Gold Monkfruit Sweetener
- Pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp. Pyure Organic Stevia Blend
- 1/8 tsp. ground clove
Prepare the Compote:
- Put all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until cranberries burst and sauce thickens, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes. Remove peel, pour into serving bowl and refrigerate until time to serve. You can also freeze in a zip top bag or plastic ware. To serve, thaw in the fridge.
Prepare the crusts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with liners. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the crust and mix till incorporated and crumbly. Place about 1 Tbsp. of the crust mixture into each muffin cup and press it in to the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
Prepare the filling:
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the filling and mix with a hand mixer. Divide the filling between the 12 muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until set. Don’t over bake. Cool at room temperature and store in the fridge until serving.
- Remove wrapper from cooled cheesecake and place on plate. Spoon about 2 Tbsp of cranberry compote over the top of each cheesecake and enjoy!
Calories: 144kcal |
Carbohydrates: 8g |
Protein: 8g |
Fat: 8g |
Sugar: 3g |
Calcium: 161mg |
Nutrition facts are approximate and will vary depending on the ingredients used. Carbs from sugar alcohols have been excluded since they have shown to have no impact on blood sugar.