This cranberry salsa recipe is a delicious treat to add to any meal or snack! It’s great on crackers or vegetables! Try it today!
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin seed oil
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- sea salt, to taste
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or frozen, thawed
- 1⅓ cups chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced, seeded serrano chiles
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add pepitas and stir until golden, about 1 minute.
- Transfer to plate and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place cranberries in processor or blender and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add onions, cilantro and chiles.
- Whisk together honey and lime juice in another bowl.
- Add cranberry mixture and pepitas to lime juice mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve with rice chips or almond flour crackers.