Here is a delicious Creamy Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo – Keto Recipe that is scrumptious, easy to make and can be on the table in no time. It’s super creamy and deliciously flavored! Are you a lover of Alfredo sauce? We sure are and this is a perfect dish that will surely satisfy the seafood lovers and Alfredo lovers out there. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo – Keto Recipe – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt (to taste)
Blackened Shrimp Seasoning(Makes Enough For a Few Batches)
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Packages Miracle Noodles Fettuccine Style
- Melt the butter and cream cheese in a small sauce pan on low heat.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese, and stir until fully combined.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and dry zero carb noodles. Additionally, you can heat them in a pan on medium heat for 5 minutes (optional).
- Pour as much as or little Alfredo Sauce over the noodles and combine well.
Blackened Shrimp Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat shrimp in seasoning.
- Add tbsp of coconut oil to skillet on high heat and place shrimp in pan.
- Cook until tender and “blackened.” Top the Alfredo and noodles with shrimp – Enjoy!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.