This moist and cake-like chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to make sure you are eating your vegetables but still enjoying a sweet treat. A tasty chocolate bread that’s low carb and gluten free. It’s also super moist thanks to the addition of shredded zucchini. Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings 12 people
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup golden low carb sweetener or regular white
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted or fractionated
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, cocoa, sweetener, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend in the the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased or parchment paper lined 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack for 15 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before slicing.
The chocolate chips can be left out if desired, but they give the bread a richer chocolate taste.
This recipe can also be frosted to make a delicious chocolate cake.
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.