If you’re looking for healthy ketogenic diet recipes for kids, or just want to indulge yourself, you will LOVE this one! Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty Dessert – You must try this recipes.
The only thing I really miss on this Keto journey is a good sweet, cold treat like this keto chocolate frosty. Especially ice cream! If it didn’t make me feel sick, I’d eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Of course, I would put a large spoonful of it in my morning coffee. I REALLY like ice cream.
Unfortunately, ice cream is loaded with sugar. Well, usually. Then I stumbled upon something amazing…
If you are on a low carb diet, this keto chocolate frosty will probably be your new favorite dessert. It’s not only easy, it’s basically heaven.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty Dessert, you can try similar recipes:
- Chocolate Avocado Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Cupcakes With Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Chocolate Chunk Avocado Ice Cream
Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty DessertCourse: DessertCuisine: Ketogenic
If you’re looking for healthy ketogenic diet recipes for kids, or just want to indulge yourself, you will LOVE this one!
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
5 drops liquid stevia (or Keto sweetener of your choice)
- Set up a hand mixer. Add the heavy cream in a mixing bowl and beat for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl. Mix well with the hand-mixer until you reach the consistency of whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-friendly container. Seal well and freeze in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- To get the fancy soft-serve look, scoop the chocolate frosty in a plastic freezer bag, cut the end from the corner, and pipe into small cups.
- It’s a very rich dessert, so the serving size is small. I love that it’s a creamy and smooth dessert idea. It’s perfect if you’re in the mood for a Frosty-like treat!
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.