Lasagna Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms will be a new family favorite! All the flavors of your favorite classic comfort food in a low carb and fun to eat package! Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobello – You must try this recipe.
This lasagna stuffed mushroom recipe is a powerhouse of flavor and is a welcome addition to a fancy party, work event or stay-at-home game night. Just a few simple ingredients and you are good to go!
This recipe can be prepared without the meat and you won’t even miss it! It is THAT good! Perfect for low carb or gluten free guests, especially at the office! Because who doesn’t love lasagna?
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobello, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe
- Easy Low Carb Mexican Chicken Lasagna Casserole
- High Protein Vegan Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Lasagna – Easy Keto Recipe
- Roasted Eggplant Lasagna – Recipe
Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed PortobelloCourse: Main DishesCuisine: Keogenic
This Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos recipe is perfectly customizable to you and/or your family’s eating preferences. Like it spicy – go for it. Don’t eat pork or beef ? Use chicken or turkey. Hate sausage? Go with seasoned ground beef.
4 large portobello mushrooms
4 links of Italian sausage (or about 12 oz other ground meat)
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1 cup sugar free marinara sauce
1 cup whole milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
chopped parsley to garnish if desired
- Brush the mushrooms with a dry paper towel to clean off any dirt or compost. Remove stems if present and use a spoon to scrape out the brown ribs.
- Remove the sausage from the casing and press into four patties. Press one patty into each mushroom cap, going all the way to the edges and up the sides.
- Spoon 1/4 cup ricotta into each mushroom cap and press to the edges, leaving a dent in the center for the sauce.
- Spoon 1/4 cup marinara into each mushroom on top of the ricotta layer.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
- The key to cooking these amazing lasagna stuffed mushrooms is to NOT overcook them. Make sure the cheese filling is adequately melted enough to blend everything together and pre-heat the sauce before topping onto the mushrooms.
- Keep enough space between them as they are baking so the cheese doesn’t make them stick together.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.