Ginger is among the healthiest spices on the planet. It’s rich in vitamin C, magnesium, powerful minerals and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
This tremendously beneficial root has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic properties.
Ginger tea is a popular home remedy for cleansing liver and treating infections. It strengthens the immune system, treats pain, helps digestion, treats heart diseases, and asthma.
Here is why ginger tea is considered as the healthiest drink:
- Cleanses the liver
- Dissolves kidney stones
- Provides the body with the necessary oxygen, minerals and vitamins
- Lowers the risk of stroke
- Enhances blood circulation
- Prevents cancer
Ginger Tea Recipe:
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- A cup of water
- Organic honey (this is optional)
- Boil the water and add the turmeric and ginger. Leave it to simmer for 10 minutes, and then add the coconut milk. Strain the tea, and add honey to sweeten it. Drink it every morning on an empty stomach!
- Enjoy your healthy drink!