Zoodles (zucchini noodles) are all the rage and I keep looking for new ways to prepare them. I decided to combine my love of Greek salad with the zoodles and came up with this recipe. A great alternative to high-carb pasta salads! Greek Zoodle Salad – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 serving
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 English cucumber, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cut zucchini into noodle-shaped strands using a spiralizing tool. Place “zoodles” in a large bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over “zoodle” mixture and toss to coat. Marinate salad in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- You may wish to cut noodles in half to make them more manageable. After putting zucchini through spirilizer, pile on top of a cutting board and cut down center of pile with a large knife. You can also spiral cut cucumber instead of chopping.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.