Marinated with lemon juice assorted vegetables are grilled to perfection and topped with some homemade walnut sauce.
Ingredients Of Grilled Vegetables With Walnut Sauce:
For grilled vegetables:
- 1/2 kg assorted vegetables
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp oil salt and pepper
For the walnut sauce:
- 100 gm roasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 50 ml sesame seed oil
- 50 ml groundnut oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice roasted sesame seeds to garnish
How to Make Grilled Vegetables with Walnut Sauce:
- Cut vegetables into wedges, brush with lemon juice, oil and seasoning.
- Grill until vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- To prepare walnut sauce, grind walnuts, garlic and herbs together.
- Gradually pour in oil and lemon juice.
- Season well and serve with grilled vegetables.