Here’s a super easy, yet tasty, recipe for you! Try this Casserole Recipe! You can make this as spicy or as mild as you want depending on the type of jalapenos you use. Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 lb chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayz
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup jalapeno or poblano pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 thinly sliced and seeded jalapeno optional
- parsley for decoration
- Combine the first 8 casserole ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until smooth. Add the cooked chicken.
- Put into a greased casserole dish. Top with the reserved cheddar, bacon, and sliced jalapenos (if using).
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Serve with a side salad.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.