This Keto meatloaf recipe is unlike any other. It’s a hearty meal that definitely fills you up. Serve it with a side salad or roasted veggies and you have a dinnertime winner! Do yourself the favor and make this meatloaf as soon as possible. Keto Bacon Meatloaf – Low Carb Recipe – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 18 slices bacon
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup diced canned mushrooms
- 1 medium diced shallot
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Equipment: cutting board, meatloaf or bread pan, roasting pan, oven safe wire rack.
- Weave the bacon. Under, over, under, over. Refer to the video on the webpage if you need help.
- Place the bread pan upside down on top of the bacon weave, then flip it into the pan.
- Mix all of the other ingredients carefully, maintaining chunkiness. Layer meat, add cheese, add more meat.
- Pull the edges of the bacon weave over the meatloaf. Add another strip of bacon down the middle to make it look better. Push down on the edges to make sure the form is properly inside the pan.
- Cover in foil and stick it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Remove from fridge, place grill on top of meatloaf pan, and flip the loaf out of the pan.
- Add any seasonings or rubs to the bacon now, and stick it in the oven for 1 hour (60 minutes)
- Turn the oven up to 350 degrees and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 160 F.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve and enjoy.
|Low Carb Bacon Meatloaf||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 pound ground beef||975||68||0||0||0||84.27|
|18 slices bacon||799||63.09||1.97||0||1.97||52.09|
|1 cup almond meal||640||56||24||12||12||24|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese||457||37.64||3.49||0||3.49||25.84|
|½ cup diced canned mushrooms||20||0.23||3.97||1.9||2.07||1.76|
|1 medium (30 g) diced shallot||22||0.03||5.04||1||4.04||0.75|
|1 large egg||72||4.75||0.36||0||0.36||6.28|
|2 teaspoons fresh thyme||2||0.03||0.39||0.2||0.19||0.09|
|1 teaspoon mustard powder||10||0.72||0.56||0.2||0.36||0.52|
|½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce||2||0||0.55||0||0.55||0|
|½ teaspoon pepper||17||0.22||4.41||1.7||2.71||0.72|