These decadent, cheesy twists are full of yummy flavor. Mozzarella meets bright herbs with the satisfying crunch of a golden crust. And they’re versatile too! Bite into these for a quick keto snack or a perfect side dish with dinner. Or serve up a platter with aperitifs at your next cocktail party. You can’t go wrong! Keto Cheesy Bread Bites – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degres.
- In a microwave, melt mozzarella, cheddar and cream cheeses in a microwave safe bowl. You can also melt them in a pot over medium heat if preferred (stirring often).
- Microwave times vary, but for me it was around 2 minutes. Cheeses should be mostly melted, but not totally.
- Stir cheeses until well combined.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add cheese mixture to almond flour mixture.
- Time to get your hands dirty! With clean hands, squeeze the mixture continue in your palms and between your fingers. Just keep grabbing and squeezing. It will appear at first that the two mixtures are not going to combine, but they will.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper. Remove top layer of parchment paper once dough is thin and flat.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into small squares.
- Lay parchment paper (with dough) onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes per side.
- Flipping is an art. Get the person in your house with the largest hands. Lay a fresh sheet of parchment paper on top of the partially cooked dough. Grab each side with wide hands and FLIP quick. You can also use a spatula, but I prefer the “flip quick” method!
Recipe by Trina
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.