This salad made from scratch uses far less mayonnaise that most recipes call for. It comes out tender and delicious, perfect on a bagel, served over lettuce or in a wrap. Keto Chicken Salad – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 20 mins
TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
- 2 pieces 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Hellmann’s Lite Mayonnaise, regular for Keto
- In a medium sauce pan, place chicken, half the celery, half the onion, parsley and cover with water.
- Add bullion and cook on medium flame, covered for about 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove chicken and let cool. Reserve chicken broth.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add onions, celery and mayonnaise, 1/8 cup reserved chicken broth and mix well. If looks dry add 1/8 cup more.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, in a lettuce wrap or on your favorite bread.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.