This salad made from scratch uses far less mayonnaise that most recipes call for. It comes out tender and delicious, perfect on a bagel, served over lettuce or in a wrap. Keto Chicken Salad – You must try this recipes.
Speaking of making food in advance, this easy chicken salad recipe stores extremely well. That means it’s an excellent option for making ahead. In fact, the flavors develop even more as it’s refrigerated!
You can store it for at least a week (if you don’t eat it all by then!), so it’s a great thing to make in bulk on the weekends for a full week of low carb chicken salad goodness. Just store it in an airtight container in your refrigerator.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Keto Chicken Salad, you can try similar recipes:
- Greek Zoodle Salad
- Roast Pumpkin & Feta – Keto Salad
- Kale Caesar Salad – Keto Recipe
- Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Easy Keto Taco Salad
Keto Chicken SaladCourse: SaladsCuisine: Ketogenic
This salad made from scratch uses far less mayonnaise that most recipes call for. It comes out tender and delicious, perfect on a bagel, served over lettuce or in a wrap.
2 pieces 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 chicken bouillon
1/4 onion, chopped
2 tbsp parsley chopped
2 celery stalks, finely chopped
3 tbsp Hellmann’s Lite Mayonnaise, regular for Keto
- In a medium sauce pan, place chicken, half the celery, half the onion, parsley and cover with water.
- Add bullion and cook on medium flame, covered for about 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove chicken and let cool. Reserve chicken broth.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add onions, celery and mayonnaise, 1/8 cup reserved chicken broth and mix well. If looks dry add 1/8 cup more.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, in a lettuce wrap or on your favorite bread.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.