This Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake will satisfy your sweet tooth if you are low-carb or keto! This is one of those desserts that makes everyone feel included and loved. Just make sure to set aside an extra slice for yourself to enjoy after all the guests have left and the kiddos are in bed, you’ll deserve it after all the holiday hustle and bustle. Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
These chocolate bundt cake is not only keto, low-carb, gluten-free and sugar-free, it’s also extra rich, super moist, and very decadent. It’s the perfect dessert for your holiday table.
Servings 16 SLICES, Prep Time: 10 MINUTES, Cook Time: 1 HOUR, Total Time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
- 2¾ cups almond flour
- 1⅓ cups powdered sweetener
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup melted butter or ghee
- 2 medium zucchini (8.5 oz), pureed
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener
- ½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325° F and grease a large bundt pan.
- Using a cheese shredder, shred the zucchini as best as you can. Place the shredded zucchini in a cheese cloth or a strong clean kitchen towel and squeeze all of the water out.
- Add the shredded zucchini to a large bowl and all of the wet ingredients to it. Mix evenly.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix together using a silicone spatula, until the mixture is well incorporated, and looks fluffy. This will keep the cake from being dense as almond flour cakes can sometimes be. The batter shouldn’t be too thick, not should it be pourable. It should be perfectly spoonable.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt cake mold (I used a silicone one). Smooth out the top, transfer to the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- When the cake is done allow to cool before inverting onto a cake stand.
- Make a frosting. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine whipping cream (or coconut milk), and the sweetener. Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla. Let sit 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the cake and let set.
If you do not own a bundt pan, bake the cake in a cake pan. The baking time will change. Start with 30 minutes and check every 5 minutes after that.
You can also decorate your bundt cake by adding shredded chocolate and some berries on top.