These moist chocolate donuts will satisfy the most urgent chocolate craving. A delicious treat that’s sugar free, gluten free and low carb. Low carb donuts made with coconut flour and dipped in a sugar-free chocolate glaze. Keto Classic Chocolate Cake Donuts – You must try this recipe.
Low carb chocolate donuts made with coconut flour and dipped in a sugar-free chocolate glaze. My kids declared these to be the best keto donuts I have ever made!
Don’t skimp on the eggs! Coconut flour won’t rise without them. I have had no luck as yet making coconut flour baked goods without eggs.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Keto Classic Chocolate Cake Donuts, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Black Forest Chocolate Cake
- White Chocolate And Raspberry Keto Cake
- Coffee Chocolate Mocha Keto Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Nut Chocolate Chip Cake
Keto Classic Chocolate Cake DonutsCourse: DessertsCuisine: Ketogenic
A delicious treat that’s sugar free, gluten free and low carb. Low carb donuts made with coconut flour and dipped in a sugar-free chocolate glaze.
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
4 large eggs
1/4 cup butter melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
6 tbsp brewed coffee or water coffee intensifies the chocolate flavour
1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp heavy cream
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 to 2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a donut pan very well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract, then stir in the cold coffee or water until well combined.
- Divide the batter among the wells of the donut pan. If you have a six-well donut pan, you may need to work in batches.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes, until the donuts are set and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium shallow bowl, whisk together the powdered sweetener and cocoa powder. Add the heavy cream and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Add enough water until the glaze thins out and is of a “dippable” consistency, without being too watery.
- Dip the top of each donut into the glaze and let set, about 30 minutes.
- How many donuts you get depends on the size of your donut pan. You will likely get 8 to 10 donuts.
- Don’t skimp on the eggs! Coconut flour won’t rise without them. I have had no luck as yet making coconut flour baked goods without eggs.
- You really can’t substitute any other flour in this recipe.
- Grease your pan well. I think this USA Donut Pan works best. It’s so non-stick, the donuts practically fall right out!
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.