The best gluten-free keto coconut macaroons recipe. These coconut macaroons are so light and delicious. Although they are not as chewy as regular coconut macaroons, they are absolutely divine. Keto Friendly Coconut Macaroons – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 large Egg whites (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup LC Foods Low Carb White Sugar Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (or a combination of vanilla and almond extracts)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 2 cups Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 oz LC Foods Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (163 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the egg whites until medium-stiff peaks form. They should barely move if you tilt the bowl and should not pour out.
- Gradually add the sweetener, 1-2 tablespoons (14 grams) at a time, while beating constantly. Beat in the sea salt and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the coconut flakes, being careful not to break down the whites.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to drop the batter onto the lined pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Make the optional chocolate drizzle: In the microwave or a double boiler on the stove, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring until smooth. Drizzle the chocolate on top of the macaroons.
- Cool the macaroons until no longer hot, then refrigerate for about 20 to 30 minutes to set the chocolate.
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.