This is the best bread recipe you’ll ever make, use a cream cheese and mozzarella dough combined with almond flour and bacon bits and enjoy in taste! Keto Garlic Butter Bread – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
YIELD: 6 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 15 MIN
COOK TIME: 20 MIN
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (super-fine)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
The garlic butter sauce
- 1/4 cup browned butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1.Grease a medium cast iron skillet with oil, butter or cooking spray and set aside. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan and Italian seasoning.
2. Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl for one minute in the microwave. Mix well with a spatula until smooth.
3. Combine the melted cheese, eggs, baking powder, almond flour and bacon. Mix until smooth.
4. Using a large cookie scoop, scoop dough and roll into the parmesan and Italian seasoning mix. Place each ball into the prepared cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese. Place skillet in refrigerator for 10 minutes. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
5. Remove the cast iron skillet from the refrigerator. Bake the garlic butter bread for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Brush generously the baked garlic butter keto bread with the garlic butter sauce and serve. Enjoy!
107 calories; 7.82.3 7
Photo Credit By Shutterstock
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.