The holiday season is finally upon us with precious time to spend with family and friends. Our fantastic Holidays Menu will amaze your guests with traditional flavors that we all know and love. You must try this recipes.
Delicious Holiday Recipes:
Keto Thanksgiving Turkey
- 14-16lbs (6.57kg) whole turkey (thawed (if frozen))
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 lemon
- 5 sticks celery
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/4 chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- For the butter, mince the garlic. Mix all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 170C/325F.
- Rinse the turkey inside and out. Pat the skin dry and place in a roasting rack inside a large roasting pan.
- Chop the onion and celery. Slice the lemon into wedges. Mince the garlic.
- Stuff the cavity of the bird with the veggies from step 4.
- Loosen the skin of the bird by putting your hands between the skin and the breast meat working your way down the leg. Take some of your butter mixture and rub it thoroughly under the skin over the breast and leg meat. Coat as much as you can. It’s easier if the butter is at room temperature.
- Pour the olive oil all over the turkey and sprinkle the salt and pepper all over. Tie the legs of the turkey together with kitchen twine or oven proof string. Put a probe thermometer into the thickest part of the breast (if you have one).
- Place the turkey breast side up into the oven on the middle rack and bake for 2.5 hours to 3 hours. Halfway through, baste the turkey juice all over the skin. At 2.5 hours, check the thermometer. It should register at 160F/71C. If you don’t have a probe thermometer, open the oven and check with a handheld thermometer. If it’s not there yet, cook it a bit longer (10-40min).
- Once the breast meat registers at 160F/71C, take it out of the oven and cover the dish with aluminum foil for 30 minutes. This will finish cooking it.
- After that, you can start carving it!
Roasted Cauliflower Mash
- cauliflower, florets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Trim the cauliflower and divide into smaller florets. Place in a large baking dish.
- Slice the butter thinly and cover the florets. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn the florets and baste in butter. Roast for another 15 minutes or until the cauliflower has turned a nice color.
- Remove and pour into a pan. Let boil for 15 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft.
- Blend with an immersion blender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side dish to fish, meat or poultry.
Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss to coat.
Spread green beans on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Roast for 15-20 minutes; stirring halfway through.
Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce
- 15 oz. frozen cranberries
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- vanilla extract
- Put spices, berries and apple sauce in a pan. Bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with turkey and stuffing.
Roasted Vegetables Tricolore
- 454 gm Brussels sprouts
- 227 gm Cherry Tomatoes
- 227 gm Cremini (Italian) mushroom
- 1 tbsp Salt (sea)
- 1/2 tbsp Black pepper (ground)
- 1 tbsp, ground Thyme, dried (or dried rosemarg)
- 8 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Rinse the vegetables and peel the outer layer of the Brussels sprouts if needed.
- Cut the vegetables so they’re roughly the same size. Place them in a baking dish.
- Add spices, pour olive oil on top and mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables have turned a nice color.
- Serve as a side dish with meat, chicken or fish.
Best Keto Bread
- cooking spray
- 7 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a silicone loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add melted butter and olive oil; mix until well combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a separate bowl; mix well. Add gradually to the egg mixture, mixing well until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked coconut flour crust
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder or 1/2 cup sugar equivalent (add more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg not a nut for those worried
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
Combine pumpkin, stevia, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
Beat in yolks and egg until well combined.
Gradually stir in heavy cream.
Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
Cover crust edges with a pie shield or aluminum foil to prevent burning. Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until set.
Cool on wire rack.
Store in refrigerator.