This is the ultimate low carb pizza snack. Just the good bits of pizza and none of the bad stuff. No dough, no wheat, no bloated tummy. Super-satisfying and so yummy that you’ll have to watch you get one before they’re gone! Keto Low Carb Pizza Bites – You must try this recipe.
This recipe is very versatile, and you could take it in many different ways. You get delicious pizza flavors but without the fuss of making a dough. Your entire family will enjoy these. We hope you enjoy it! Have your own pizza party at home, and skip the delivery!
All the taste of pizza without the carb overload! These Keto low carb pizza bites have a crust entirely made out of mozzarella. Crispy, easy and ready in no time at all!!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Keto Low Carb Pizza Bites, you can try similar recipes:
- Chicken Alfredo Low Carb Pizza
- Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Pepperoni Pizza Keto Muffins
- Best Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust
- Fat Head Pizza With Pepperoni And Jalapeños – Keto Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Pizza With Cauliflower Base – Recipes
Keto Low Carb Pizza BitesCourse: SnacksCuisine: Keto, Low Carb
This is the ultimate low carb pizza snack. Just the good bits of pizza and none of the bad stuff.
300 g pre-shredded mozzarella
12 tsp superquick marinara: tomato passata, 1 garlic clove, salt, pepper, Italian herbs
few slices of salami and/or parma ham cut into small pieces
handful of basil leaves
- Set your grill/broiler to a medium heat
- Mix your marinara: 1 can of tomatoes or passata, 1 garlic clove, salt, pepper and some Italian herbs such as oregano or basil. Blend until combined. This mix does not need to be cooked and can be used as is. If you have cooked marinara sauce you could obviously use this as well.
- Place small handfuls of the mozzarella on a baking tray, leaving some space around the edges so the cheese can spread when it melts. Keep an eye on it and remove from the oven once the tops are browned.
- In a pan, brown the diced salami/ham.
- Once the mozzarella pizza bases have cooled a little, which makes them harden, remove from the tray.
- Add a teaspoon or marinara on every pizza and decorate with salami and ham pieces.
- Scatter over the basil leaves and serve.
- You can make the mozzarella crusts in a pan as well. Make sure you melt/brown them over a medium heat so they do not burn!
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.