These no bake coconut cream cheese balls really ARE seriously addictive and you have no excuse NOT to make them. Using just healthy ingredients, you’ll never need to buy store bought candy bars, or snacks. Keto No-Bake Coconut Cream Cheese Balls – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Keto Lemon Coconut Cream Cheese Balls are everything you could ever want in a dessert. They are low carb, sugar-free, and perfect for anybody who is mindful of their ketogenic diet. You can make them quickly and they are brimming with yummy flavors.
Servings 12 servings, Prep time 5minutes, Chilling time 1hour, Calories 71kcal
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Monk Fruit powder
- 3 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- Combine the almond flour, cream cheese, monk fruit sweetener, and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Blend until it forms a smooth dough then roll into 12 balls by hand.
- Roll the balls in the coconut then place on a baking sheet.
- Chill until firm then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Nutrition FactsPer 1 ball (12)
Amount% Daily Value*Calories 71 Total Fat 6g9% Saturated Fat 3g15% Cholesterol 10mg3% Sodium 31mg1% Potassium 23mg0% Total Carbohydrate 1g0% Dietary Fiber 0g0% Sugars 0g Protein 1g2%