Creamy, fudgey and crunchy are just a few words to describe these amazing keto no bake cookies. A perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and get in some valuable macronutrients. Keto No Bake Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 2/3 cup all natural peanut butter or your choice of nut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened all natural shredded coconut
- 4 drops of vanilla stevia or sweetener of your choice
- Note* if using a granulated sweetener add it to the butter when microwaving to melt.
Melt butter in microwave.
Stir in peanut butter.
Add sweetener and coconut. Mix well.
Spoon onto sheet pan.
Freeze for 5-10 minutes.
Store in the refrigerator, bagged.
Servings 18 Cookies
Serving size 2 cookies
Recpe by Timmy
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.