Philly cheesesteak, here we come. You’ll love this combo of ribeye, Provolone cheese, peppers and onions, served up as a keto casserole. Love at first bite. It’s budget-friendly, low carb and perfect for those on a keto diet! Keto Philly Cheesesteak Casserole – You must try this recipes.
If you pre-assemble the casserole or if you store leftovers, either way it will last in the fridge for about 5 days. To reheat your keto ground beef philly cheesesteak casserole if it was baked previously, you can either use the microwave or a 350 degrees F oven, until hot.
Yes, you can also freeze this keto low carb philly cheesesteak casserole. Assemble it without baking, wrap tightly with foil, and freeze for up to 3 months.
Let thaw in the refrigerator overnight and bake in a 350 degree F for approximately 20 minutes, until hot. If you need to bake from frozen, it will take a lot longer (at least 40-50 minutes) and you’ll need to cover it to prevent burning the cheese from being in the oven so long.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Keto Philly Cheesesteak Casserole, you can try similar recipes:
- Easy Low Carb Mexican Chicken Lasagna Casserole
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Broccoli & Chicken Casserole
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Keto Philly Cheesesteak CasseroleCourse: Main DishesCuisine: Ketogenic
Love at first bite. It’s budget-friendly, low carb and perfect for those on a keto diet!
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
2 bell peppers
1/2 yellow onion
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
4 slices Provolone cheese
4 large eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Dice the peppers and onions into bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet and cook over medium heat, crumbling as it cooks.
- When beef is broken apart, but still pink, add the peppers, onion, garlic, and seasoned salt. Continue cooking, stirring often, until beef is cooked through and vegetables have softened a bit.
- Drain grease from the skillet and pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Tear the cheese into small pieces and place over the beef mixture.
- Add the eggs, cream, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and place the dish in the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Assembling this casserole is easy. Add your beef mixture to a 9×9 baking dish and top it off with provolone cheese. You can use grated or you can just tear slices of cheese into smaller pieces. Don’t layer the cheese on in whole pieces, because we’re about to dump some eggs over the top.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.