Stuffed Peppers – simple, low-carb meal, made with bell peppers, ground beef and cauliflower rice. Quick and easy to make, nutritious and delicious! If you’re on a Keto diet, then you will love these. Keto Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower Rice – You must try this recipes.
This is one of those keto casserole dishes that are perfect for meal prep and batch cooking, too. These low carb stuffed peppers can be prepped ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to cook. Or, you can prepare the dish all the way through, and refrigerate the leftovers to serve the next day.
This keto dinner recipe starts off with sweet bell peppers. Green, red, yellow, or orange — it’s your choice! But, if you are watching your carb count extra carefully, you should know that the red peppers have 1 gram more carbs per cup than the green peppers. It’s not enough to make a big difference — but I thought I’d point that out!
In any color, bell peppers are good sources of vitamins A and C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber. One half red bell pepper has about 2.5 net carbs.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Keto Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower Rice, you can try similar recipes:
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Slow-Cooker Stuffed Taco Peppers
- Chinese Keto Cauliflower Pork Fried Rice
- Jalapeno And Cheddar Cauliflower Muffins – Keto Recipe
- Keto Cauliflower Spanish Rice
Keto Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower RiceCourse: Main DishesCuisine: Ketogenic
Quick and easy to make, nutritious and delicious! If you’re on a Keto diet, then you will love these.
4 bell peppers — large
salt+pepper to taste to season the peppers on the inside
1 lb ground beef
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups cauliflower rice
1 tsp salt — divided
1/2 tsp black pepper — divided
1 tsp oregano — optional
2 cloves garlic — pressed
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Wash peppers, cut off the tops, remove the seeds and reserve the tops. Season peppers on the inside with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add ground beef, half of the salt and pepper, oregano and cook for 5 minutes, until the meat is browned. Add tomato sauce and cauliflower rice. Add the remaining salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Taste the mixture. Add more salt if needed.
- Divide stuffing between all 4 peppers. Place the tops over each pepper. Cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for additional 10-30 minutes, until the peppers are soft and fully cooked. (depends on how soft you prefer them and how fast your oven can reach this doneness).
- SOME READERS HAVE REPORTED THAT THIS BAKING TIME IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM. PLEASE BAKE FOR UP TO 1 HOUR TOTAL FOR SOFT AND MUSHY PEPPERS, THAT ERE EASY TO PEEL. EVERYONE’R TASTE IS DIFFERENT AND YOU DO NEED TO BAKE THE PEPPERS LONGER THAT I SUGGESTED FOR SOFT PEPPERS.
- You can remove the tops and add cheese on top of each pepper or serve them as they are.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.