Keto Zucchini Cheesy bread is low carb and gluten free. It is made with zucchini and is full of cheese. It’s delicious and easy, I like to eat this keto zucchini bread for breakfast with tea. It makes a delicious breakfast for everyone. I think you will enjoy making and eating this bread.
KETO ZUCCHINI CHEESY BREAD– You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
PREP TIME10 mins COOK TIME 50 mins COURSE Breakfast, Main Course, Side Dish CUISINE keto, low-carb, Mexican SERVINGS13 slices CALORIES 221 kcal
- 200 g Zucchini grated
- ⅓ cup Olive oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1 ⅓ cups Almond flour
- ⅓ cup Coconut flour
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ cup Water
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ¼ tsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dry basil
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees
- In a bowl place the egg and whisk it well.
- Then, add almond flour, coconut flour, olive oil and water.
- Mix well.
- After that, add zucchini, all spices (salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli powder, dry basil) and baking powder.
- Then, mix till combined.
- Add, Mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Mix everything.
- Then, line a bread tin with parchment paper and add the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until it is entirely cooked.
- Keep the bread in the tin for some time to cool down.
- Then, Slice and serve.
Serving: 13slices Calories: 221kcal Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 10g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 91mg Sodium: 310mg Potassium: 83mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 309IU Vitamin C: 3mg Calcium: 186mg Iron: 1mg