Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them, even the kids! If you are gardening this season and have zucchini growing, I am sure you are very overwhelmed with them! If so you can make this delicious low carb recipe for an appetizer or an afternoon snack for the kids. Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites – You must try this recipe.
Zucchini Pizza Bites is a perfect way to use up all the zucchini that maybe got a little too big in your garden while satisfying your need for pizza without all the calories or carbs.
They’re great for lunch too or as a side dish. They really are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings for pizza whatever diet you´re following.
Zucchini pizzas can be made ahead and placed in the fridge until your guests arrive. When they arrive, simply pop the pan in the oven and enjoy! But don’t forget, this zucchini pizza bites recipe is so versatile, it can also be dressed up for a more upscale presentation!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Low Carb Pizza Bites
- Chicken Alfredo Low Carb Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Keto Muffins
- Best Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust
- Fat Head Pizza With Pepperoni And Jalapeños – Keto Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Low Carb Zucchini Fritters
Keto Zucchini Pizza BitesCourse: SnacksCuisine: Ketogenic
Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them, even the kids! If you are gardening this season and have zucchini growing, I am sure you are very overwhelmed with them!
2 large zucchini
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup marinara or pizza sauce
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup chopped pepperoni
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil.
- Place the zucchini slices inside the fryer basket without stacking.
- Spritz the zucchini slices with olive oil. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 5-6 minutes.
- Use a spoon to spread about 1-2 teaspoons of marinara sauce on to each zucchini slice and sprinkle some mozzarella cheese and pepperoni top.
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Yes, although they won’t be as good as the freshly made pizzas. You can keep the leftovers in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 3 days. Place them on paper towels to absorb extra moisture, and reheat them in the microwave, covered, on 50% power.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.