These blondies are an absolute favourite in my house! The recipe is sugar free, keto and low carb. These moist, chewy blondies are easy to make and perfect for coconut lovers! Low Carb Coconut Blondies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes Servings: 16 serves
- 4.5 ounces Coconut Oil melted
- 4.5 ounces coconut butter
- 3 ounces natvia
- 1 ounce coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180C/355F.
- Line a 9x9in baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the coconut oil and butter and mix well using your hand mixer on medium speed.
- Add the natvia, coconut flour, baking powder and vanilla essence and mix well with your hand mixer until all ingredients are combined.
- Add the eggs and mix again until the batter is smooth.
- Place the mixture into the prepared pan, smooth out and top with the shaved coconut.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Your Blondies are baked when an inserted skewer comes out clean. The Blondie will be very fluffy and will drop slightly when cooled.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into 16 pieces and enjoying.
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.