These no-bake keto pumpkin pie cheesecake jars are the ultimate low-carb autumnal treat. So easy to make and creamy delicious. Lightly spiced, not overpowering. For a dairy free option you could try coconut milk and almond cream. Low Carb No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Jars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, preferably toasted (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve or Erythritol (10 g/ 0.4 oz)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp melted extra virgin coconut oil (15 ml)
- /2 cup pumpkin puree (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 3 tbsp mascarpone cheese or full-fat cream cheese (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 1/2 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve or Erythritol (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 4 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut, preferably toasted (8 g/ 0.3 oz)
- 4 tbsp crushed pecans (27 g/ 1 oz)
Place all the dry crust ingredients together in a bowl and stir. Add the coconut oil and mix well. Place to one side.
To a clean bowl, add the mascarpone cheese, pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup whipping cream, erythritol and spices to another clean mixing bowl. Whisk using an electric whisk until thick and fluffy.
This takes about 3 – 5 minutes.
Split the crust ingredients between 4 jars.
Top with keto pumpkin cheesecake mix and whipped cream. Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour before serving.
To serve, sprinkle with the remaining toasted coconut and crushed pecans.
To store, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutrition (per serving)