These no-bake keto pumpkin pie cheesecake jars are the ultimate low-carb treat. So easy to make and creamy delicious. Lightly spiced, not overpowering. For a dairy free option you could try coconut milk and almond cream. Low Carb No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Jars – You must try this recipe.
Though this no-bake pumpkin pie mason jar cheesecake recipe serves one, you can make multiples for dinner parties where you need a keto-rific dessert idea. This creamy pumpkin cheesecake tastes like what would happen if spicy pumpkin pie and sweet cheesecake had a love affair.
So easy to make and creamy delicious. Lightly spiced, not overpowering. For a dairy free option you could try coconut milk and almond cream. I hope you enjoy them.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Low Carb No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Jars, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe
- Keto Pumpkin And Orange Cheese Bread
- Easy & Delicious Pumpkin Fluff – Pumpkin Fat Bomb
- Pumpkin Cupcakes With Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Pumpkin Carbonara
- Keto Pumpkin Pudding
Low Carb No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake JarsCourse: DessertsCuisine: Ketogenic
This creamy pumpkin cheesecake tastes like what would happen if spicy pumpkin pie and sweet cheesecake had a love affair.
1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, preferably toasted (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
1/4 cup almond flour (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
1 tbsp powdered Swerve or Erythritol (10 g/ 0.4 oz)
pinch of sea salt
1 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
1 tbsp melted extra virgin coconut oil (15 ml)
1/2 cup pumpkin puree (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
3 tbsp mascarpone cheese or full-fat cream cheese (45 g/ 1.6 oz)
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 1/2 tsp unsweetened vanilla extract
1/4 cup powdered Swerve or Erythritol (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
4 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut, preferably toasted (8 g/ 0.3 oz)
4 tbsp crushed pecans (27 g/ 1 oz)
- Place all the dry crust ingredients together in a bowl and stir. Add the coconut oil and mix well. Place to one side.
- To a clean bowl, add the mascarpone cheese, pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup whipping cream, erythritol and spices to another clean mixing bowl. Whisk using an electric whisk until thick and fluffy.
- This takes about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Split the crust ingredients between 4 jars.
- Top with keto pumpkin cheesecake mix and whipped cream. Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, sprinkle with the remaining toasted coconut and crushed pecans.
- To store, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- For a dairy free option you could try coconut milk and almond cream.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.