We love the Maple-Walnut flavor combination of this healthy granola, but feel free to substitute your favorite nuts or dried fruit for your own custom blend. Make your own homemade granola with healthy, whole ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (or cherries)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Make sure all the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the wet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Granola should be golden brown when done.
- Let cool. Store in an airtight container for about a week.