This low carb cheesecake is incredibly easy to whip up and will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you feeling satisfied. The fact that these Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes are mini sized means it is a lot easier to practice portion control. You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar erythritol
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granular Swerve
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° Use a standard size silicone muffin pan, or line a regular muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the almond flour and the brown sugar erythritol. Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix until the almond flour is coated and is the texture of wet sand. Divide the mixture evenly amongst the 12 wells in the muffin pan. Use a spoon to evenly press the mixture down into the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixture, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add eggs, lemon extract, vanilla extract and Swerve and mix until all ingredients are well combined and smooth. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and mix in.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between all 12 wells in the muffin pan. If using a silicone muffin pan, place it on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set. They will still be a little jiggly in the center.
- Allow to cool on the counter for 20 minutes.
- While the cheesecakes are cooling, heat a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and add the blueberries. Let the blueberries simmer for 15 minutes. Mash them slightly to release their juices and let the juices thicken. Divide blueberries evenly among the cheesecakes.
- Chill for up to 24 hours before serving.
Per Serving – Calories: 233 | Fat: 21g | Protein: 5.5g | Total Carbs: 6.5g | Fiber: 1.75g | Net Carbs: 4.75g
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.