This No Bake Cheesecake recipe is even easier than the others. Since there is no crust that needs to be made and frozen prior to filling the molds with cheesecake, this version can also be eaten sooner! All you have to do is make the filling, let it set (if you want) and top it with heavenly ganache. No Bake Cheesecake – KETO Recipe – You must try this recipe.
Of course, you can make this without having any special kitchen tools. Just a whisk, a spatula and a couple bowls and ideally a hand mixer. If you don’t have one, it’s okay, you can still make it.
This cheesecake has been made without Erythritol. I am kind of intolerant to it and did not feel like taking a risk.
That been said, you can definitely go ahead and use your sweetener of choice, whether it is Monk Fruit Extract or Erythritol. You are just going to have to adjust the quantities to make sure that your cheesecake is sweet enough.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like No Bake Cheesecake – KETO Recipe, you can try similar recipes:
- Low Carb No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Jars
- Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Red Velvet Cinnamon Cheesecakes – Keto Recipe
- Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Low Carb No Bake Irish Cream Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake – KETO RecipeCourse: DessertsCuisine: Ketogenic
All you have to do is make the filling, let it set (if you want) and top it with heavenly ganache.
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
3 Tsp Stevia Extract
1 Lemon Zested and juiced
250 g cream cheese at room temp
- Strawberry Jam
1/2 Tsp Stevia Extract
1 Cup Frozen Strawberries You can use any frozen berries you like.
- For the strawberry jam
- In a nonstick sauce pan, cook your strawberries and stevia until you get a thick consistency (jam like). This should take 5-8 minutes.
- Set it aside and let it completely cool down.
- For the cheesecake
- Using a hand mixer, mix your cream cheese, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, lemon zest and stevia (or sweetener of choice) until you get a creamy consistency.
- (You can use an electric hand mixer) In a separate bowl, start whisking your whipping cream until it get thick and firm. Don’t over whip it, the cream should be just thick enough that it stays on your whisk once you lift it. If you over whip it, add a little splash of heavy cream on mix it gently.
- Add half of your whipped cream to your cream cheese filling and fold it in. Now add the other half, this time mix it in gently to make sure that your creamy filling remains light.
- Take 4 ramekins (tea cups, or espresso cups would work too), and place your cheesecake filling. Using the back of the spoon, spread it evenly and make sure the top is somewhat flat. Cover your ramekins and let them chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, ideally 1 hour.
- Take out of the fridge and scoop 1 tbsp of your berry jam and place it on top of your cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you don’t like the taste of Stevia, here are some Keto-friendly options you can use: Truvia (part erythritol, part stevia), Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract.
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.