Another great smoothie coming up now! This Parsley Pear Green Smoothie will have your taste buds enjoying a new flavor combination after your workout! Did you ever think that you will enjoy drinking parsley in a green smoothie? You know that parsley has such a strong, distinctive taste but in this smoothie you can’t really taste it. There is a lot of parsley in it, which is very good for you.
- 1 small bunch parsley
- ½ med avocado
- 1 nashi pear (aka Asian pear or apple pear)
- 1 pear
- 1 Royal Gala apple
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 2 med plums
- 6 med bananas
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice (200g)
- Remove seed from plum, skin & seed from avocado, skin from bananas and stalks from pears and apples.
- Chop fruit roughly.
- Add ingredients to blender in order listed.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Diets: Raw, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free
Nutrition Information: Calories: 1251
- You can also make only a half if you think that this is too much or make the same amount and then just store it bottles so you can drink it throughout the day, and even the next one.
- You don’t need to remove the seeds from the apples and pears, but if you don’t have a high speed blender, you must do that!