This peanut butter and jelly smoothie is a tasty and healthy twist on your favorite childhood classic. Plus it is the perfect post-workout snack packed with protein and deliciousness! The result is a delicious smoothie that is dairy-free, naturally sweetened with only fruit. Who needs a sandwich when you can drink this instead?!
- 3/4 cup water or almond milk
- 1 soft Medjool date, pitted
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (about 8 whole strawberries)
- 5 ice cubes
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine the water, or almond milk, in a blender with the date and peanut butter, and blend until the date is completely broken down.
- Add the frozen banana, strawberries, ice cubes, and a pinch of salt, and blend again until completely smooth.
CALORIES: 383 KCAL