Cheesecake just makes sense on the keto diet, and this Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake is no exception. It will have your mouth watering and your feet heading for more! Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
While most peanut butter cheesecakes combine chocolate and peanut butter, this one leaves the chocolate out of the picture and gives the peanut butter a real chance to shine. This is definitely the peanut butter lover’s cheesecake of choice!
Prep Time 15 mins, Total Time 15 mins
Course: Dessert Cuisine: American
Servings 16 slices Calories 439
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup low carb sugar substitute or Swerve
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
Stabilized whipped cream:
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup low carb sugar substitute or Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Sugar free whipped cream
- Mix crust ingredients in 9-inch springform pan. Press down to form crust
Stabilized Whipped Cream:
- In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
- Whip the cream with the powdered sweetener, until slightly thick.
- While slowly beating, add the gelatin to whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until stiff. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined.
- Gently fold in stabilized whipped cream.
- Pour filling over crust and smooth top with rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife along edge of cheesecake in pan, then remove springform side.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 439 | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1.5mg