This recipe goes out to all my fellow pizza lovers! Here is a new and incredibly easy way to serve up an old favorite. Try these low carb and gluten free pepperoni pizza muffin and satisfy your craving! Pepperoni Pizza Keto Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni about 2 oz
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray or grease muffin molds.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, grated Asiago cheese, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, water, and beaten egg.
- Mix in pepperoni and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle additional 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until muffins are firm and lightly browned.
- Can be served hot, at room temperature, or straight from the refrigerator. Store in refrigerator.
Calories 182 Calories from Fat 130
Total Fat 14.4g 22%
Sodium 388mg 16%
Total Carbohydrates 3.5g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6%
Protein 7.8g 16%
Recipe by Anna
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.