If you love pumpkin, you’ve got to try this Pumpkin Fat Bomb. The recipe comes together in minutes and tastes amazing.
You already know I love pumpkin-flavored foods, so this Keto Pumpkin Fluff Fat Bombs Recipe is a must on our list. This is such a great pumpkin dessert option that fits easily into the keto and low-carb diet.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 10 Calories: 163kcal
- 1 C heavy whipping cream about 2 cups whipped
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 5 Tablespoons Swerve Confectioners
- ½ square unsweetened chocolate
- optional: pecans and Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks in a medium mixing bowl then set aside.
- In a separate bowl add cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and Swerve confectioners then mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and mix on medium speed until fluffy.
- Grate chocolate shavings on top.
- Optional: Add pecans and Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Best if kept in the refrigerator overnight and served the next day.
The sugar alcohols are not included in the nutritional information since most subtract sugar alcohols. Also, the chocolate shavings and pecans are optional so they are not included in nutritional information.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1610IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.