Salted Caramel Cheesecake Keto Bars are decadent keto dessert that will help boost your fat intake while satisfying your dessert cravings. You won’t regret making this tasty treat! Salted Caramel Cheesecake Keto Bars – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Creamy low carb cheesecake bars with the delicious flavours of salted caramel sauce. So heavenly, you’d never know it’s healthy!
Prep Time10 minutes, Cook Time 45 minutes, Chill Time2 hours, Total Time55 minutes, Servings16 bars, Calories 237kcal
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce room temperature
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or caramel extract
- 3 tbsp heavy cream room temperature
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce
- 16 toasted pecan halves optional
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In the bottom of a 9×9 inch baking pan, combine almond flour, chopped pecans, sweetener and butter, tossing to combine well. Press firmly and evenly into bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes and then remove and let cool while preparing the filling. Lower oven temperature to 275F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in caramel sauce and sweetener until well combined.
- Beat in egg, vanilla or caramel extract, and heavy cream until mixture is smooth. Pour over crust. Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until cheesecake is set but just jiggles slightly in the center. Remove and let cool completely, then refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 16 bars and drizzle with more caramel sauce. Top each with a pecan half, if desired. Sprinkle with salt.
Serves 16. Each serving has 4.97 g of carbs and 1.45 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 3.52 g.Food energy: 237kcalTotal fat: 21.47gCalories from fat: 193Cholesterol: 48mgCarbohydrate: 4.97gTotal dietary fiber: 1.45gProtein: 4.27g
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.97g | Protein: 4.27g | Fat: 21.47g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Fiber: 1.45g