Are you missing those delicious classic Sausage Keto Balls? I’ve got a really great low carb replacement for you! These easy 7 Ingredient Sausage Balls are perfect for keto meal prep, an easy grab and go breakfast or even an appetizer! Sausage Keto Balls – You must try this recipes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
This recipe is easy to customize a bit based on your preferences. You can use spicy sausage to add a kick or switch up the cheese for another flavor combination. My personal favorite is spicy sausage and sharp cheddar cheese.
Prep Time 7 minutes, Cook Time 17 minutes, Total Time 24 minutes, Servings 14, Calories 313 kcal
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 lb Ground pork sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and grease well.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, shredded cheddar, Italian seasoning, and baking powder.
- Add the sausage, cream cheese, and minced garlic, if using. Mix until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form 1 inch balls (2.5 cm) and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then twist the balls in place to reduce sticking. Bake for another 7-8 minutes, until just barely cooked through.
- Place the pan under the broiler for another 2 minutes to brown more.
Nutrition Facts Amount per serving. Calories 313, Fat27g, Protein13g, Total Carbs 5g, Net Carbs 4g, Fiber1g, Sugar1g