A delicious and simple chocolate mousse, that you can make in just a few minutes! It’s dairy-free, keto, paleo, vegetarian and packed with good fats. Simple Keto Chocolate Mousse – You must try this recipes.
When a sweet craving hits, you’ll have this chocolate mousse ready in no time. Use any keto-friendly granular sweetener that measures like sugar. This is quite rich, so you don’t need a lot to feel satisfied.
You can also try making a fruity one by using a combination of white chocolate chips and a flavored syrup, such as strawberry syrup, plus through in some fresh berries for good measure.
Yes, you can definitely make this keto recipe for chocolate mousse ahead. Simply divide into serving dishes or glass jars and store in the refrigerator.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
If you like Simple Keto Chocolate Mousse, you can try similar recipes:
- Easy Keto Chocolate Frosty Dessert
- Chocolate Avocado Keto Ice Cream
- Coffee Chocolate Mocha Keto Cheesecake
- Low Carb Chocolate Mousse Pie with Peanut Crust
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
Simple Keto Chocolate MousseCourse: DessertsCuisine: Ketogenic
A delicious and simple chocolate mousse, that you can make in just a few minutes! It’s dairy-free, keto, paleo, vegetarian and packed with good fats.
1 cup creamed coconut milk (240 g / 8.5 oz)
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutch process) or raw cacao powder (16g / 0.6 oz)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
6-12 drops liquid Stevia extract (Clear / Vanilla / Coconut) or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list
shredded (or flaked) coconut for garnish
- Place a can of coconut milk into the fridge overnight. Don’t shake the can before opening. It should get very thick and the solids should separate from water. If it doesn’t, you need to try another brand. Once thick, transfer to a bowl (without the water!). The extracted cream will be used for the mousse. To get a cup of creamed coconut milk, you’ll need 1-2 cans coconut milk.
- Whip in the raw cocoa powder – electric mixer will make the mousse really smooth and works best.
- Add cinnamon and stevia.
- Whip until smooth and creamy.
- Place in a serving glass and garnish with a pinch of shredded coconut or toasted flaked coconut. You can also top the mousse with some berries (blackberries are the lowest in carbs). Enjoy!
- You’ll canned coconut milk for this recipe. I recommend. Thai Kitchen Organic is a good option. Do not use any liquid, carton coconut milk.
- The mousse is best served after chilled for at lest an hour and then topped with toasted flaked coconut. To toast the coconut, place it on a non-stick pan and let it brown while stirring (1-2 minutes).
Note on Nutritional Information
The content on this website should not be taken as medical advice and you should ALWAYS consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. We provide nutritional data for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease. This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.